Lesson activity bugs.

Lesson activity bugs.

by Clarence Prudhoe -
Number of replies: 5

Hi,

I found a couple of bugs in the Lesson activity.  I reported them in Moodle Tracker at http://tracker.moodle.org/browse/MDL-23342 two days ago.

I wonder if someone could varify that these are real Moodle bugs and not just something wrong with my database again.

Thanks,

Clarence

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Clarence Prudhoe

Re: Lesson activity bugs.

by Joseph Rézeau -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Hi Clarence,
I've had a look at your reports in MDL-23342.
One of the "bugs" you report is not really one. You have forgotten to untick the "multi select" option in your multiple choice question.
See this discussion.
Joseph
PS.- I've corrected the question on your test site.
In reply to Joseph Rézeau

by Clarence Prudhoe -

Thanks Joseph,  I did miss that "multi select" option and it did make a difference in the way the multichoice question works.

However, I noticed that after submitting your choice, the response is wrong.  On all other question types, the response page reads "Your Answer:" then it prints the content of your answer along with the response line the teacher has entered.

On the Multichoice question type, the "Your Answer:" response is blank as indicated in this screne shot.  In this instance it should have printed "four" above the word "YES".  That missing answer caused me to think there was a logic error in the code.

Clarence

Attachment Multichoice.png

by Joseph Rézeau -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Clarence, that is definitely a bug, thanks for reporting.
I have opened MDL-23429 in the tracker. Easy patch, only one line to modify.
Joseph
In reply to Joseph Rézeau

by Clarence Prudhoe -
Hi Joseph,

I just discovered that the Lesson Activity multichoise with multiple answers question type has another bug.

I reported in Moodle Tracker at http://tracker.moodle.org/browse/MDL-23464

Clarence

by Joseph Rézeau -
Hi Clarence,
Just added a comment to your bug report. More bugs, I'm afraid.sad
Joseph
PS.- In these forums, please note: just type the bug number; it will be auto-linked, as in MDL-23464.