Assignment grade report, with lateness, comments and grades

Assignment grade report, with lateness, comments and grades

by Davo Smith -
Number of replies: 7
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
The standard grade report didn't quite do what I wanted, so I've created a custom assignment grade report that can switch between showing lateness, grades or comments (or any combination of the above), either for a whole group, or just a single student. It can also be filtered by grade category and all the table headings are hyperlinked to the appropriate assignments.

This was created for my own use (and I'm not sure it is really tidy enough to add to contrib), but I thought I'd throw it out here in case anyone else finds it useful (or wants to give it a bit of a tidy and look after it).

It can be downloaded here:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/933969/updfgrades.zip
and needs to be unzipped into the 'moodle/grade/report' folder in order to work.

Note: the report is named 'Upload PDF Grades', as it was written to go with my 'uploadpdf' assignment type, but it should work perfectly well with any other assignment types (and can be easily renamed by editing the file: 'updfgrades/lang/en_utf8/gradereport_updfgrades.php' ).
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Davo Smith

Re: Assignment grade report, with lateness, comments and grades

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Hi David,

Thanks for sharing your custom assignment grade report. approve

Even though you mention it's not so tidy, I'd recommend that you consider adding it to the modules and plugins database so that others can find it easily.
In reply to Helen Foster

by Davo Smith -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
OK, I'll have a go at doing that later (even if it means pushing my checklist plugin off the top of the 'recent items' list... sad )

In reply to Davo Smith

by ray chan -
I have unzipped the files under 'moodle/grade/report'. But I cannot see anything. How can I install it?
In reply to ray chan

by Davo Smith -

Log in as administrator and click on 'notifications' to set up the capabilities.

Then go to a course, click on 'Grades' and choose 'Upload PDF Grades' from the drop-down in the top-left corner.

In reply to Davo Smith

Ynt: Re: Assignment grade report, with lateness, comments and grades

by kemal cilavdaroglu -

"Plugin "gradereport_updfgrades" is defective or outdated, can not continue, sorry." error with Moodle 2.0.2+ and MAMP 1.8.4.

In reply to kemal cilavdaroglu

Re: Ynt: Re: Assignment grade report, with lateness, comments and grades

by Davo Smith -

That is what you would expect when installing a Moodle 1.9 plugin in Moodle 2.0+.

At some point, I will update this plugin - it won't take too long to do, but it is nowhere near the top of my priority list at the moment.