Stamp collection add-on:: Feature request & stamp image

Stamp collection add-on:: Feature request & stamp image

by Tom Hogan -
Number of replies: 2
Hi,
We have now tried this activity for a while, and it works great.

However, we have many students and many things we award stamps for, so it's quite cumbersome to only be able to give a stamp to one student at a time.

Is it possible to have a kind of "quick add" feature where you check a checkbox behind each student to be awarded a stamp, enter a generic comment to be added to all of them, and a button that then gives this same stamp to all checked students?

That would save us a lot of time and effort!

Also, I was wondering where to put stamp image(s) to use in this activity. I haven't found anything about this in the documentation.

Thanks,
T
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Tom Hogan

Re: Stamp collection add-on:: Feature request & stamp image

by David Mudrák -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Hi Tom,

• re "quick add" - yes, it is on my to-do list. I have created CONTRIB-742 to track this issue. Please vote for it and do not forget to watch it to be informed once the feature is commited.
  • re images - just upload your custom stamp image somewhere into your course files. The module offers you all pictures uploaded into the course files as stamp image candidates.
HTH
In reply to David Mudrák

Re: Stamp collection add-on:: Feature request & stamp image

by Tom Hogan -
Thanks - I'm watching and waiting! smile