This is a Bootstrap version 4 theme that aims to be a clean and functional with just the right amount of functionality. It can be used as a starting platform upon which to build themes and child themes. It does not extend the Boost theme but rather 'pull' the files it needs so that only what is actually required is used.
There is added support for 'partial' templates which can then be imported into a main template with the syntax '> partial/mypartial'. Currently the theme does not work when placed within a $CFG->themedir folder.
- Bootstrap V4 CSS with core Moodle CSS..
- Child theme capable - in 'beta'.
- Custom SCSS.
- Custom Swatches from Bootswatch.com and licensed under the MIT License (MIT).
- Partial template support.
- Theme modules - in 'beta', see the swatch_modules.php file.
Moodle 3.5 version discontinued
Because of a recently found issue with User Tours not working, which is fixed in the Moodle 3.6 version (22.214.171.124) but not the 3.5, I have decided to stop development on the Moodle 3.5 version of the theme. The fix has implications for lots of other functionality. This is down to docs.moodle.org/dev/Miscellaneous_callbacks#override_webservice_execution being required.