- Font Awesome icons
- Google Web Fonts
- Custom "Quick Links" and "Marketing" spots
- Custom "Front Page Content" and "Footer" content
- Custom colors
- Custom "User Menu"
- Custom log in screen
A video showing many of the core features is available for viewing at Vimeo.
If you would like to see it in action, head to the 2014 iMoot site.
- This theme requires the theme "Bootstrap". If you're using Moodle auto-updater it will automatically install it too.
- Please do not use the github version of this theme in a production environment. The current plugin repository version will always be the most stable.
- Please don't ask for support in the comments section here- there's no easy way for me to discuss with you. Use the "Discussion" thread under "Useful Links" below.
Danny Wahl (Lead maintainer)
Julian Ridden: Original author
Please login to view contributors details and/or to contact them