Do you want to help with my research?
Archaius is part of a research project, which is part of my master thesis, so, I will appreciate if you answer these simple questions
What is new
Thanks to the interview David Mudrák and Tim Hunt gave me a hint to be able to store user preferences to save the state of lateral blocks. Because of that, if you hide the lateral blocks, them will remain hidden the next time you go back to that specific page.
Thanks a lot to Barbara Ramiro and David for their suggestions, I will try to improve everything you said.
Archaius is a moodle theme with several options to customize your Moodle:
- Upload logo.
- Upload mobile logo.
- Background color.
- Header and footer color.
- Tabs color (to be used with blocks titles).
- Color for the current block tab (block titles).
- Color of the current item in custom menu.
- Activation of the collapsible topics effect.
- Activation of the hide/show blocks effect.
- Activation frontpage slideshow.
- Custom CSS.
- Color of custom menu.
- Set timeout of the slider.
- Set height of the front page slider (pixels).
Since Archaius Tigris I have done huge changes in my theme. I have tested the upgrade process several times and everything goes smoothly, but you never know. You should test the upgrade process in your staging server first.
For your safety, don't try to be a kamikaze, you should do things in the right way.
If you want to take a look of what is new I recommend you read the readme file.