Usable anywhere that you can choose files from a repository, the Record Audio repository uses the same interface as the Online Audio assignment type (and 2.3 assignment submission plugin) to allow you to record audio in MP3 format and upload (or embed) it.
- Moodle 2.x (tested on Moodle 2.0 to 2.3)
- Flash Player 10.1 or higher
- Place the "recordaudio" directory within your_moodle_install/repository/
- Visit the admin notifications page and complete the installation
- Under "Site Administration -> Plugins -> Repositories -> Manage Repositories":
- Find "Record Audio" and choose "Enabled and visible" in the dropdown beside it
- Optionally specify a custom name for the repository (the default is "Record Audio")
- Click "Save"
- Optionally use the arrows in the "Order" column to change its position in the list of active repositories
The screenshot shown here depicts the Moodle 2.3.1+ version of the plugin. The version for earlier Moodle versions does not include the Author and License fields.