Personal YouTube repository
Moodle repository plugin used to browse personal YouTube channels in order to publish public, unlisted and private videos.
This plugin take the starting idea from Justin Hunt's MyTube plugin, now outdated by YouTube updates.
- YouTube API enabled in your Google API console with https://www.googleapis.com/auth/youtube.readonly scope.
- OAuth ClientID and secret for your moodle site as for Google Drive and Picasa repository plugin; see Google OAuth 2.0 setup in Moodle Docs for all details
- Download zip file
- Copy it in moodle/repository directory
- Unzip it and remove zip file
- Log in as administrator to your moodle site
- Follow online installation procedure
- Set as Enabled and Visible the Personal YouTube repository in Administration Block -> Site Administration -> Plugins -> Repositories -> Manage repositories
- Fill Oauth ClientID and secret in configuration page.
Roberto Pinna (Lead maintainer)
Please login to view contributors details and/or to contact them