Moodle plugin for using of Giphy.com as repository
How to setup
- Download and install the plugin, as indicated here https://docs.moodle.org/31/en/Installing_plugins. Access Site administration > Plugins > Repositories > Manage repositories.
- Enable the plugin and access its settings page.
- Fill in the Giphy API key (you can get one from https://developers.giphy.com/dashboard/)
- Optional, limit the available files to a specific rating level.
How to use
- Select any field that triggers the file picker (e.g. file upload in assignments, link in forum posts, etc.)
- In the File picker, select the Giphy repository.
- Search or browse the available images to select one.
- For the selected image, you will be presented with multiple options for format and resolutions to select from.
Andrei Băutu (Lead maintainer)
Please login to view contributors details and/or to contact them