Repository to access the content of your notes from your Evernote account.
Maintained by: Frédéric Massart
for Moodle 2.3, 2.4, 2.5, 2.6
This plugin is part of set Evernote. Plugins from the set work the best when installed together.
This repository allows you to browse your notes and download the files they contain. Access your notes via your notebooks, tags and saved searchs. You can also use the powerful search provided by Evernote.
How to install
- Request a 'Full access' API key from Evernote Developers and activate the key on their production servers (see menu Resources > Activate an API key).
- Copy the content of this repository in repository/evernote.
- Go to your admin notifications page to install the plugin.
- Navigate to Settings > Site administration > Plugins > Repositories to enable it.
- Enter your consumer key and secret in the settings page.
Frédéric Massart (Lead maintainer)
Please login to view contributors details and/or to contact them