Question types: Fischer Projections
Maintained by Carl LeBlond
Student must construct Fischer projections by drag and drop of groups onto a predefined template. You can ask questions like; Draw L-alanine? Convert the following structure into a Fischer projection?
Moodle 2.3, 2.4, 2.5, 2.6
Drag and drop question type that assesses students knowledge of constructing and interpretingProjections. Ask question such as;
- Construct L-alanine on the template below?
- Convert the following structure into a Fischer projection?
- Interactive - students drag and drop to construct Fischer projections.
- Choose between 1 to 4 stereocenters.
- Option to allow rotation.
This plugin adopts the same license that Moodle does.
This plugin was developed by Carl LeBlond at the Indiana University of Pennsylvania (IUP).
This plugin is part of set EasyOChem.
Carl LeBlond (Lead maintainer)
Please login to view contributors details and/or to contact them