This plugin enables users to change types of some
questions in the Moodle question bank by exporting the questions as Moodle
XML format and importing with this format.
- Short answer questions will
be changed to single response multiple choice questions. The short answer questions should include alternate answers to serve as the distractors in the multiple choice questions.
- Multiple choice questions will be imported as short answer questions. The distractors of each multichoice question will serve as alternate (wrong) answers for the short answer question.
- If the Drag-and-Drop Matching question type is installed, those questions will be converted to the standard matching type, and standard matching will be converted to Drag and Drop. If it is not installed, thr regular matching questions will not be changed.
- If All-or-Nothing Multiple Choice is installed those questions will be converted to regular multichoice with more that one response. If it is not installed, they will be skipped. Each will be marked with percentage of possible correct responses checked or zero if an incorrect response is selected. You can create All-or-Nothing Multichoice questions from the standard ones using Import all or nothing format.
- If OU multiple response is installed those questions will be converted to regular multichoice with more that one response. If it is not installed, they will be skipped. The new standard multichoice questions will be marked the same as the original OU Multiresponse questions would be.
- Other types that support Moodle XML format should default to being imported without any changes.
Image files and feedback should be preserved by the transformations except where HTML question stems must be converted to plain text stems.
Daniel Thies (Lead maintainer)
Please login to view contributors details and/or to contact them