This module allows you to schedule, host, and attend WebEx meetings from within Moodle. You can manage and view recordings for the meetings from with Moodle as well.
WebEx, Cisco WebEx, Cisco and the WebEx Ball logo are Registered Trademarks of Cisco.
This module is in no way affiliated with, endorsed by, or approved by Cisco.
As specified in GNU GPL v3, this software is provided as is, without any warranty.
The WebEx Meeting activity allows Moodle to seamlessly integrate with WebEx.
- Seamlessly creates users for meeting hosts.
- Schedule meetings simply by adding the activity.
- Host or join meeting from within Moodle.
- Hosts can view a sharable link for non-Moodle users to join the meeting.
- Recordings are automatically associated with the activity, allowing students (or teachers) to go back and view past sessions from within the activity.
- Ability to hide, rename, or delete recordings from an activity.
- Admins can use the module to help manage all recordings in WebEx.
This software is currently in beta, so there are a number of known limitations (and there are expected to be unfound bugs):
- Backup and Restore do not work.
- Only Training Center and Meeting Center are supported.
- Username or email address collisions may result in unexpected errors.
See the full list is on the wiki.