The first moodle activity for physical classroom. The idea comes from Purdue University's hotseat.
This activity can be used for posting questions or suggestions in a course.
Inside or outside classroom, students post into a Hot Question activity from any device which can access the Moodle site. Students can also vote on others' posts, so that the hottest post will be popped up to the top of the list. Teachers can comment on selected posts in the classroom, or by other means that are available in Moodle.
Recently added new capabilities:
- Site admin, teacher, or manager can delete individual questions.
- Teacher or manager can download questions from the classroom Hot Question activity.
- Site admin can download questions from Hot Question activity for the whole site.
- Site admin, teacher, or manager can delete any round they are currently viewing including any questions and votes in the round.
- When anyone clicks on the Hot Question link in an Activities block, they see a list of all Hot Question activities in the course along with how many unique users, and how many unique questions were posted the current round.