The latest version is available for Moodle 3.3 and 3.4, but support for future versions needs funding. There are a lot of necessary tasks to be accomplished in order to keep the module working and up to date.
Version for Moodle 3.5 is not yet funded. If you need GDPR compliant plugins, consider funding the version for Moodle 3.5. Consider a yearly support contract, if you rely on this module. Contact me at info (at) edulabs.org for further information.
FURTHER FUNDING NEEDED FOR
- MSSQL Support: NOT TESTED
- Implement automated testing
- New tagging API is not FULLY supported
- Upgrade from custom availability to Moodle availability API has to be done
- Provide documentation (only a part of the features are documented)
- Language optimization (German language support lacks some strings)
- Additional features
- Spring 2018: Moodle 3.4 suppport added, new features to add notes to bookings and to send ical fiels separately and to choose which data is used for the ical-field location. Several bug fixes.
- Automn 2017: Sign-In Sheet download form with new download options, Customizable fields to display in the sign-in sheet and other areas, Improved editing of session times, Include session times in confirmation mail, and much more
- July 2017: Transfer users to other booking option within a booking instance. Support for Moodle 3.2, 3.3 and Boost theme added. Bug fix when status changed from waitinglist to regularly booked in order to automatically subscribe users to the associated course. Design improvements, replace YUI framework with JQuery and AMD.
- April 2017: New features added: sign-in sheet customization, custom fields for booking options funded by Lesterhuis Training & Consultancy
- February 2017: PostgreSQL is available again! Thanks to funding of University of Applied Sciences Würzburg-Schweinfurt
- January 2017: Added completion settings based on rating and added rating feature for bookings. Thanks to funding of the University of Coventry
- Max participants
- Automatic course subscription
- Automatic group subscription and creation of groups
- Confirmation mail
- Download userlist as xls or ods
- Cancellation system
- Subscription period
- Accept terms and conditions
- Custom messages
- Bulk subscription management
- Assign teachers to be able to manage a single booking option
- Sign-in Sheet as PDF (for print)
- Custom fields for booking options
- Activity completion
- Rating and Grading
- and a lot more.