Activities: AMVONET Room
AMVONET is a web conferencing and publishing tool.
Maintained by: Nikita Eelen
for Moodle 2.0, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 2.4
Some of the features of the application include the following:
- Single Sign On Integration with Moodle.
- Integration with the Moodle gradebook and calendar.
- Web conferencing with audio and video.
- Upload and collaborate on powerpoints, pdfs, whiteboards and more.
- Upload and share videos.
- Screenshare with annotation tools.
- Cobrowse and annotate websites.
- Public and private text chat.
- Create break out groups from inside of a session.
- Realtime student surveys and integration with Moodle quizzes.
- File sharing including integration with Moodle course files.
- Record sessions.
- Edit recordings.
- Create interactive points to make a recorded session interactive.
- Create SCORM files from AMVONET recordings.
If you would like more information or have any questions feel free to:
call us at: 1 (800) 448-9126
email us at: email@example.com
Nikita Eelen (Lead maintainer)
Please login to view contributors details and/or to contact them