User bulk editor is a local plugin for Moodle 2.x
This plugin allow you to bulk change user profile field values.
Supported field types:
- Text input
- Menu of choices
- Download the archive and extract the files, or clone the repository from GitHub
- Copy the 'user_bulk_editor' folder into your_moodle/local
- Visit Site administration - Notifications page and follow the instructions
- On UBEditor page select some user and click 'Continue' button;
- Then select the profile field and click 'Go' button;
- Then fill the form below;
- Click 'Submit' button;
- Read the log then click 'Continue' button to return to the user selector page.
Andrew Kama (Lead maintainer)
Please login to view contributors details and/or to contact them