User bulk editor is a local plugin for Moodle 2.x
This plugin allow you to bulk change user profile field values.
Supported field types:
- Text input
- Menu of choices
- Download the archive and extract the files, or clone the repository from GitHub
- Copy the 'user_bulk_editor' folder into your_moodle/local
- Visit Site administration - Notifications page and follow the instructions
- On UBEditor page select some user and click 'Continue' button;
- Then select the profile field and click 'Go' button;
- Then fill the form below;
- Click 'Submit' button;
- Read the log then click 'Continue' button to return to the user selector page.
This plugin is part of set Seeking new maintainer.
Andrew Kama (Lead maintainer)
Please login to view contributors details and/or to contact them