General plugins (Local): Global Message
Global message is a plug-in that enables a Moodle administrator to create automatic pop-up messages. The messages will appear for the users depending on the rules applied to each message.
A new message will be displayed once for each user when they log in, then will not be displayed again.
List of message examples:
- Important server outage in the next 1/2 hour.
- Welcome message to new user. First time logged in.
- Holiday Message (e.g. New Year shutdown).
- The lab for the course Introductory to Chemistry has been changed.
- Any other important notices that you would like to show to the users...
Commenting temporarily disabled