General plugins (Local): Moodle Adminer
This plugin is based on the great tool adminer.
The main advantage of this plugin is, it can handle different types of database.
So it works with:
Here are some of the key-features:
- you can define trigger
- you can change the order of fields
- you can easy create or alter views
- you can create stored procedures
- if you rename a database so the database is altered and not copied like phpMyAdmin it does
- you can define foreign key with referential integrity
To install it you only have to copy it into the "local" folder in your moodle-installation and call the notification-page. After the installation you will find a new link "Moodle Adminer" below "Site administration / Server".