Course formats: eTask topics format
eTask topics format v2.0
eTask topics format is type of the course format. It is based on topics format and includes grading table on the top of the course page with aditional functionality such as a highlighting of final grade or seting value for grade to pass.
- 2016-09-30 grading table shows only users with role 'student'
Private view of eTask is now available. You can edit this setting by visiting Site administration -> Plugins -> Course formats -> eTask topics format.
By default, private view is disabled. If you enable it, students can see only their own grades, othervise they see grades of all students. Be careful and set this private view before using this course format in a course!
- provides grading table of many activity types such as assign, quiz, scorm, worksop etc.
- show tooltip with due date and grade to pass if available,
- allow settings for grade to pass in a course editing mode and it includes scales as well,
- highlights grade value by different statuses (submitted, passed, failed or without highlighting if grade to pass is not defined). Only assign suports submitted status (if submission is required in an assign settings),
- all activities in an eTask grading table are sorted from newest because of the information value of actual activities,
- there are two views - with editing mode (teacher) or clasic student view:
- teacher can edit activities by clicking on activity headers. Grade to pass setting is available. Links from activity headers goes to activity editation. Links from grade area goes to grading,
- student can click only on activity headers. Link goes to activity detail.
It is possible to use scales in the grading activities. It is necessary to define scales ascending (from the worst to the best value), e.g. No, Yes!