Course formats: eTask topics format
eTask topics format v3.2.3
eTask topics format is type of the course format. It is based on topics format and includes grading table on the top of the course page with aditional functionality such as a highlighting of final grade or seting value for grade to pass.
- 2017-05-14 NEW Moodle 2.9, Moodle 3.0, Moodle 3.1, Moodle 3.2, Moodle 3.3: eTask configuration was refactored and supports new Moodle standards, reconfigure eTask; module settings was extended with ability to manage registered due date modules, it means definition of module and its database field containing due date which is displayed in eTask activity tooltip; paging for eTask in available, number of students per page can be defined in the eTask settings (default value is 10); support for groups mode in a course, it means student can see only students from group and teacher can filtering eTask by defined groups; problem with showing teachers in eTask definitely fixed
- 2017-01-26 new progress bars 'Passed' and 'Submitted' in an activity tooltip; changes in eTask topics format configuration, reconfigure your private view settings (the name of config key was changed); show progress bars configuration added
- 2017-01-16 new design of the grade settings modal, tooltip and grade table; fix known issues
- 2017-01-15 end of support for Moodle 2.9
- 2016-12-30 change of the logic for numbering grade items in the table haed
- 2016-09-30 grading table shows only users with role 'student'
Private view of eTask is now available. You can edit this setting by visiting Site administration -> Plugins -> Course formats -> eTask topics format. By default, private view is disabled. If you enable it, students can see only their own grades, othervise they see grades of all students. Be careful and set this private view before using this course format in a course!
Shows progress bars 'Passed' and 'Submited' in the activity tooltip. Progress in each activity can motivates your students. They can see progress of submited assignments or passed activities as well.
Number of students per page allows change number of students on echa page of eTask table. Pagination is a new feature of eTask module.
Registered due date modules provide list of activity modules and specifies in which module's database field the due date value is stored. It helps you to menage due date using in activity tooltip.
- provides grading table of many activity types such as assign, quiz, scorm, worksop etc.
- show tooltip with due date, grade to pass, passed and submitted progress bars,
- allow settings for grade to pass in a course editing mode and it includes scales as well,
- highlights grade value by different statuses (submitted, passed, failed or without highlighting if grade to pass is not defined). Only assign suports submitted status (if submission is required in an assign settings),
- all activities in an eTask grading table are sorted from newest because of the information value of actual activities,
- there are two views - with editing mode (teacher) or clasic student view:
- teacher can edit activities by clicking on activity headers. Grade to pass setting is available. Links from activity headers goes to activity editation. Links from grade area goes to grading. Filtering by groups available as well as pagination (students per page is configurable),
- student can click only on activity headers. Link goes to activity detail. Pagination is available. If student is part of defined group, only students from the group is in the eTask table.
It is possible to use scales in the grading activities. It is necessary to define scales ascending (from the worst to the best value), e.g. No, Yes!