Enrolment: SAML Enrolments
SAML Enrollments for Moodle.
SAML for Moodle is an open-source implementation for federated identity-based authentication infrastructure based on Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) that allows the Moodle users log in through simpleSAMLphp.
Donations are welcome to support the development of the plugin.
- SimpleSAML (http://rnd.feide.no/simplesamlphp). Tested with version > 1.7
- SAML Authentication for Moodle module
This plugin require a simplesamlphp instance configured as SP
- Unpack this saml directory into the /enrol/ directory as you would for any Moodle enrol module (http://docs.moodle.org/en/Installing_contributed_modules_or_plugins).
- Login to Moodle as an administrator, and activate the module by navigating Site administration>Plugins>Enrolments>Manage enrol plugins->SAML enrolments
- Add instance to new courses: True
- Enable saml enrolments: Enable True
- Default enrolment period: 0
- Default role. (Usually student)