Blocks: Upload tutor relationships
This block is a tool to allow users to be bulk assigned a role in other user's contexts, via flat file upload. It is designed to assign a teacher to a student as their personal tutor.
The block accepts CSV files in the following format:
operation, user_to_assign, user_assign_to
- operation can be add (to assign) or del (to unassign)
- user_to_assign is the ID Number of the user you wish to give the role to
- user_assign_to is the ID Number of the user you're assigning the first user to
The role being assigned can be configured in the block's settings.
The file can be processed by the block on demand through the block interface itself, or automatically via a cron job. The block's settings allow a location to be configured for the cron file, and processed files can be archived if required.
New in version 2.1:
- Wildcard deletion supported (see Documentation)
- operation column now case-insensitive
Development of version 2.1 sponsored by Connecting Waters Charter School (http://www.connectingwaters.org)
Please dont report bugs here
If you experience an error with the block, or would like to request a feature, please use the "Bug Tracker" link below.
Commenting temporarily disabled