Blocks: Students tracker
This block aims to give teachers and staff a simple tool to view how many students didn't visit a course for a long time and doing so, tries to reduce student's dropping out.
The block is customizable :
- block's title
- choose the roles and groups you want to track
- choose the roles able to see the block
- set the number of days from last connection required to track users
- set an amount of results to display (the rest can be toggled with a button)
- change the default date format used by the block
It also includes a link to open the direct Moodle message dialog, allowing teachers and managers to contact the tracked users in very a fast and easy way.