Moodlerooms is proud to share the ILP Integration package, which enables the exchange of data between Moodle and Ellucian's Colleague Portal.
- The ability to synchronize user, course and enrollment data from Colleague using Moodlerooms' Web Services (included).
- The ability to send retention alerts, mid-term and final grades, and attendance information to Colleague from Moodle.
- The ability to provide a user's course listing (My Classes), upcoming calendar events (My Week) and due assignments and quizzes (My To Do) through the Colleague Portal.
Installation instructions can be found within a PDF in the download.
Moodlerooms' combines the benefits of open-source Moodle with enterprise-level services including hosting through the Dell Services Cloud, dedicated technical support, robust Moodle training, needs-based platform implementation, and Moodle customizations delivered by our experienced development team. Moodlerooms offers additional features to the integration that are not available in the released version. Some of these enhancements include:
- Replication ensures data consistency between Colleague and Moodle.
- Detailed transaction reports allow site administrators to monitor the integration. If there is ever a problem with the integration, your administrators can be notified immediately via e-mail.
- Single sign-on between the Datatel Portal and Moodle.
- Automatically back up courses before they are marked for deletion to prevent data loss.
- Course templating integration allows for streamlined course creation.
ILP Integration version 2.0 (latest for Moodle 2.0 - 2.2)
Version 2.0 contains all of the features of Version 1.1, but has been upgraded to work with Moodle 2.
Version 2.0 of the ILP Integration package is compatible only with Release 2.0 or later of Ellucian's Colleague Intelligent Learning Platform (ILP).
Version 2012022000: This update fixes an issue with IP Address validation. Clients are encouraged to upgrade to this version if IP Address validation is enabled.
ILP Integration version 1.1 (latest for Moodle 1.9)
Version 1.1 Features
- Enhancements to the My Classes Web Part
- Enhancements to Moodle Grading Forms
- Moodle Groups integration with Cross-Listed Sections
- Support for Creating Moodle Courses Using a Template (Conduit Only)
- Support for Different Date Formats in Moodle
ILP Integration version 1.0
Version 1.0 of the ILP Integration package is compatible only with Datatel Colleague ILP 1.0. If you are using Datatel Colleague ILP 1.1 or a higher 1.x release, you must download Version 1.1 of the ILP Integration package instead.