Blocks: ILP Integration
The Moodlerooms ILP Integration package enables the exchange of data between Moodle and Ellucian applications: Banner, Colleague, Ellucian Mobile, the Ellucian Portal and Ellucian Pilot.
- The ability to synchronize user, course and enrollment data from Banner or Colleague using Moodlerooms' Web Services (included in the ILP Integration package).
- The ability to enter grading information in Moodle and automatically send it to Banner or Colleague.
- The ability to enter retention alerts in Moodle and automatically send them to Colleague.
- The ability to display Moodle class activity in the Ellucian Portal and Ellucian Mobile.
Moodlerooms combines the benefits of open-source Moodle with enterprise-level services including hosting through the Dell Services Cloud, dedicated technical support, robust Moodle training, needs-based platform implementation, and Moodle customizations delivered by our experienced development team. Moodlerooms offers additional features to the integration that are not available in the released version. Some of these enhancements include:
- Replication to ensure data consistency between the ERP (Banner or Colleague) and Moodle.
- Detailed transaction reports that allow site administrators to monitor the integration. If there is ever a problem with the integration, your administrators can be notified immediately via e-mail.
- Single sign-on between the Ellucian Portal and Moodle.
- Automatic backup of courses before they are marked for deletion to prevent data loss.
- Course template integration to support streamlined course creation.
ILP Integration version 2.0 (latest for Moodle 2.0 - 2.8)
Version 2.0 contains all of the features of Version 1.1, but has been upgraded to work with Moodle 2.
Version 2.0 of the ILP Integration package is compatible only with Release 2.0 or later of Ellucian's Colleague Intelligent Learning Platform (ILP).
Version 2012022000: This update fixes an issue with IP Address validation. Clients are encouraged to upgrade to this version if IP Address validation is enabled.
ILP Integration version 1.1 (latest for Moodle 1.9)
Version 1.1 Features
- Enhancements to the My Classes Web Part
- Enhancements to Moodle Grading Forms
- Moodle Groups integration with Cross-Listed Sections
- Support for Creating Moodle Courses Using a Template (Conduit Only)
- Support for Different Date Formats in Moodle
ILP Integration version 1.0
Version 1.0 of the ILP Integration package is compatible only with Datatel Colleague ILP 1.0. If you are using Datatel Colleague ILP 1.1 or a higher 1.x release, you must download Version 1.1 of the ILP Integration package instead.