Blocks: GroupDocs Assembly
With this block you can easily integrate the GroupDocs Document Assembly app into your Moodle website. It is designed to help you automatically generate contracts, invoices, NDAs, sales quotes, employee applications and any other documents that require user-specific data to be filled in for each individual client/applicant. It’s a convenient way of how you can interact with your clients and partners when creating business documents. Also, it will save time, as you won't need to fill out each document manually.
The whole process of document assembly is quite simple and includes the following steps:
1. Sign up to GroupDocs Document Assembly Service.
2. Install this plugin.
3. Prepare a template of the document that you want to be assembled (PDF, DOX, and DOCX formats are supported).
4. Add merge fields to the template, where users' data should be entered. For example, Name, Date, Order volume, etc.
5. Create an online questionnaire associated with the fields in the template. You can easily do this straight from the GroupDocs Assembly interface.
6. Publish the questionnaire on your Moodle website and invite users to complete it.
7. Once a user completes the online form, GroupDocs will automatically fill in the fields in the template with the received data and save it as a new document. That's it! You get automatically assembled documents for each individual user.