Custom Course Menu
Custom Course Menu Block
A block to display enrolled course in a configurable manner for both students and teachers.
- Simple install
- Intuitive controls
- Manually hide courses or categories from the list
- Customize sort order of courses and categories
- Expand/collapse course categories
- Favorites "category"
- Last # viewed courses "category"
- Site administrators get an All courses... link
- Moodle 2.1+
Simply rename the
custom_course_menu, move the folder into your blocks directory, and
run the Notifications admin link.
- Turn block editing mode on by clicking the gear icon in the bottom right corner.
- Hide courses and cateogires by clicking the eye icon next to them. When a course or category has its eye shut and is
strikethroughit is hidden.
- Sort courses and categories by dragging them into the order you would like.
- After you are finished customizing your course menu, click the gear icon once again to save your changes and turn editing mode off.
Developed by the University of Portland. Many features and additions contributed by Syxton https://github.com/Syxton