Course Module navigation
Course module navigation is a block developed by Pimenko that shows the users a summary (like a table of contents) of a course with section names and a list of all resources and activities (except URLs).
One objective of this block is to present the course contents and section titles.
- Clicking at section name will point to section area or section page (for example if you use a course format like one section by page).
- Clicking at resources and activites will display the page of the resource or activity.
This block automatically uses the names of the sections, as well as the names of the resources and the activities. When you use course module navigation, we recommend to use pages to add videos or contents in order to be able to view all resources in the list of the block. If you use labels, contents will not be displayed in course navigation, unless you explicity select this in the plugin options. In case you want to display the course module navigation on all pages of the course (main, activities, resources), make sure to check permission of the block and display it on "every page".
== Last release is compatible with Moodle 3.11and fix some issues ==
- Fix Travis
- Fix an issue were section with hidden activities was displayed
- Sections without modules will no longer be displayed
- Sections with only hidden modules will no longer be displayed for all users
- Sections / activities with restricted access will no longer be displayed
== About activity completion ==
If activity completion is used in the course, course navigation block will display a circle (either empty or green) to display the state of completion.
== 4 Options ==
- When clicking on the title : 'Displays the menu' or 'Goes to that page'.
- Show / hide labels
-Display all tabs collapsed / not collapsed
- Display sections titles and resources/activities / Show only titles