Blocks: Configurable Reports
This block is a Moodle custom reports builder.
You can create custom reports without SQL knowledge. It's a tool suitable for admins or teachers.
What type of reports can I create?
- Courses reports, with information regarding courses.
- Categories reports, with information regarding categories. A courses report can be embedded in this type of report.
- Users reports, with information regarding users and their activity in a course.
- Timeline reports, this is a special type of report that displays a timeline. A course or user report can be embedded in this timeline showing data depending on the start and end time of the current row.
- Custom SQL Reports, custom SQL queries. This block can use the same SQL queries that Tim Hunt's Custom SQL queries plugin.
Note for developers: You can create your own type of reports.
Who can view the reports?
When you create a report you can select which users can view it.
Links to reports are displayed in a block in the course or site frontpage.
Filters, pagination, logic conditions and permissions, plots, templates support, export to xls .
Request for new report types and plugins are welcome, please use the link "Bugs and issues" at the right.