Blocks ::: block_admin_presets
Maintained by Clément Prudhomme, Jordan KESRAOUI, Sylvain Revenu
Allow administrators to export the site settings to .xml presets, import and load other sites presets.
With Admin Preset, you can easily export your Moodle site settings and configuration to other Moodle. This blocs is maintened by Pimenko.
- Export system settings to XML preset files
- Import presets files
- Preset preview and partial load
- Allows rollback of applied changes
- Option to autoexclude the sensitive data when exporting settings (editable sensitive settings list)
- Third parties plugins supported (as long as they use the standard admin_setting classes)
- A few admin settings expect a file to be selected from Moodle file manager. These settings as not exported.
- The list of enabled/disabled plugins is not exported
Last release is compatible with Moodle 3.11 and fix an issue
*All settings selected are now well exported.
Clément Prudhomme (Lead maintainer)
Jordan KESRAOUI: Maintainer, developer
Sylvain Revenu: Maintainer, developer
David Monllaó: Original author
Minh Hanh NGUYEN: Moodle expert
Please login to view contributors details and/or to contact them