PayPal Availability Condition
With this plugin you can put a price in any course content and ask for a PayPal payment to allow access.
The person in charge to configure the enrolment method on the course will be able to configure the enrolment cost's value and currency.
The user will be able to pay in some other currency at PayPal website. The conversion rates will be calculated and applied by PayPal.
- Put these files at moodle/availability/condition/paypal/
- You may use composer
- or git clone
- or download the latest version from https://github.com/danielneis/moodle-availability_paypal/archive/master.zip
- Log in your Moodle as Admin and go to "Notifications" page
- Follow the instructions to install the plugin
- You must set the "Return URL" at PayPal to https://YOURMOODLESITEADDRESS/availability/condition/paypal/ipn.php (this may conflict with Moodle's enrollment PayPal plugin, make sure you use separate apps if you use PayPal enrollment)
- You must activate the IPN at your PayPal account
- You must have HTTPS enabled and working on your Moodle site
This works like the PayPal enrol plugin, but instead of restricting the full course, you can restrict individual activities, resources or sections (and you can combine it with other availability conditions, for example, to exclude some group from paying using and "or" restriction set).
For each restriction you add, you can set a business email address, cost, currency, item name and item number.
The development of this plugin was funded by TRREE - TRAINING AND RESOURCES IN RESEARCH ETHICS EVALUATION - http://www.trree.org/
Please, report issues at: https://github.com/danielneis/moodle-availability_paypal/issues
Feel free to send pull requests at: https://github.com/danielneis/moodle-availability_paypal/pulls