Annotate PDF advanced
Assignment feedbacks ::: assignfeedback_editpdfplus
Maintained by Marion Chardon, Nicolas Dunand
This plugin is a fork of assignfeedback_editpdf, and is developed and maintained by RISET/University of Lausanne. It allows to use several types of customizable tools: simple annotation, comment, stamp, highlighting, margin annotation, chained annotations.
Current versions available: 4
We do not offer support here but merely aim to answer general questions. For bug reports or feature requests, please head to the Bug tracker link below.
This tool is a Moodle plugin wich allows:
- a work part:
- to use different correction axes (i.e. groups of tools)
- to use several types of customizable tools: simple annotation, comment, stamp, highlighting, margin annotation, chained annotations
- to have different tool palettes depending on the Moodle context (course, course category, site default)
- to create question / answer interactions with the student
- the student to consult and manage annotations
- to generate a PDF including annotations and questions / answers
- a configuration part:
- to allow configuration of toolbars for a course
- to import existing toolbars into a course
At the moment, sample tools are installed with the plugin and type's tool can be added/modified by teacher profile.
Marion Chardon (Lead maintainer)
RISET Université de Lausanne: Supporting institution
Please login to view contributors details and/or to contact them