General plugins (Local): Commander / quick navigation
Local commander / quick navigation plugin
Commander is a command dialog inspired by PhpStorm
oh-my-zsh. It will make navigation faster in Moodle. The plugin will list all navigation items in a list. This list is searchable. You can use the arrow keys for navigation.
Just press ` (above the TAB key) to bring up the commander. Use the UP and DOWN keys to move between them, and press Enter to open one.
List of features
- Quick navigation by pressing `
- Configurable trigger keyboard key
- Available for 'manager', 'coursecreator', 'editingteacher' ,'teacher'
- Navigate ⬆ / ⬇ keyboard
- Open active item with keyboard ↵
- ESC keyboard close modal
- Copy this plugin to the
local\commanderfolder on the server
- Login as administrator
- Go to Site Administrator > Notification
- Install the plugin
- You will need to fill out the settings.