General plugins (Local): The augmented teacher
The augmented teacher (local_augmented_teacher)
The augmented teacher is a plugin that provides bulk e-mailing within courses using short codes such as users' first name, last name and course name.
Allow users to:
- Filter recipient list by course name and roles.
- Easily select multiple recipients with select all/unselect all options.
- Write and design emails using simple email editor for clean and well-formatted emails.
- Compose messages directly with HTML markup.
- Use short-codes (email-merge-tags) to dynamically update user’s information such as recipient’s first name, last name and course name.
- View selected users on compose email page and easy to remove recipients.
Moodle 3.2 or greater.
Install the plugin like any other plugin to folder /local/augmented_teacher
Licensed under the GNU GPL License.