Upload enrolment methods
Admin tools ::: tool_uploadenrolmentmethods
Maintained by Eoin Campbell
This plugin allows administrators add the "Course meta link" and "Cohort sync" enrolment methods to a range of courses from a CSV file, and specify the role for the methods participants. They can also delete, enable or disable existing enrolment methods in a course.
Upload enrolment methods 1.3.4 (Build: 2021080201)
Moodle 3.5, 3.6, 3.7, 3.8, 3.9, 3.10, 3.11
Released: Monday, August 2, 2021, 10:36 PM
Code prechecksHTML | XML
All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file.
[1.3.4] - 2021-08-02
- Clean up code to improve style and conform to latest conventions
[1.3.3] - 2021-05-08
- Allow same cohort or meta course to be added with different role
[1.3.2] - 2020-12-08
- Entire number is needed in Moodle version number
[1.3.1] - 2020-12-02
- Fix broken error messages
[1.3.0] - 2020-08-15
- Change to defined column headings, and alternative delimiters to the comma.
[1.2.0] - 2019-08-20
- Add support for defining the role associated with the enrolment method.
[1.1.2] - 2019-02-27
- Remove unused capability settings.
[1.1.1] - 2018-08-24
- Fixed incorrect error messages.
[1.1.0] - 2018-07-28
- Fix cohort enrolment to set role as student.
[1.0.1] - 2018-07-27
- Added support for assigning to a group.
[1.0.0] - 2018-07-11
- Tidied up code for initial approved public release.
[0.7.3] - 2018-05-26
- Modify support for Privacy API for PHP 7.0 (3.4).
[0.7.2] - 2018-05-26
- Modify support for Privacy API for PHP 5.6 (2.9 - 3.3).
[0.7.1] - 2018-05-14
- Add support for Privacy API in preparation for GDPR.
[0.7.0] - 2018-05-08
- Use course shortnames, not idnumbers as unique identifier.
[0.6.3] - 2018-05-07
- Fixed reporting bug in cohort enrolment.
[0.6.1] - 2018-05-04
- Added clearer, more language-dependent report strings.
[0.6.0] - 2018-05-03
- Added support for cohort enrolment method.
[0.5.1] - 2018-04-16
- Moved plugin from /local to /admin/tool folder.
- Plugin tested with Moodle 2.9, 3.1 and 3.4.
[0.4.0] - 2018-04-13
- Improved error messages.
- Plugin tested with Moodle 2.9 and 3.1.
[0.3.0] - 2018-04-13
- Initial working release.
- Plugin tested with Moodle 3.1.
[0.1.0] - 2018-04-12
- Initial release.
- Version build number
- Version release name
- 1.3.4 (Build: 2021080201)
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.5, Moodle 3.6, Moodle 3.7, Moodle 3.8, Moodle 3.9, Moodle 3.10, Moodle 3.11
- Latest release for Moodle 3.5
- Latest release for Moodle 3.6
- Latest release for Moodle 3.7
- Latest release for Moodle 3.8
- Latest release for Moodle 3.9
- Latest release for Moodle 3.10
- Latest release for Moodle 3.11
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Admin tools
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "mytool") in the "admin/tool" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation