Admin tools: Course Bank
Moodle Course Cloud Backup, no more limits
The CourseBank plugin is an admin tool which integrates with the Coursebank cloud backup service. CourseBank allows adminstrators to push
their Moodle Course backups into managed cloud storage and access these backups on demand through the Coursebank interface.
In order to use the CourseBank service, Moodle admins will need to provision an account at https://account.coursebank.biz/
Available storage space is based on a tiered plan structure. The first 5 GB of storage space is completely free. Storage beyond this is provided on a monthly paid plan basis. The pricing tier structure can be found at https://account.coursebank.biz/content/pricing
The Coursebank service is provided by Moodle Partner Catalyst IT. Catalyst has a proven track record of managing large-scale Enterprise Moodle sites.
- Avoid the overhead of manually managing course backup files.
- Avoid the risk involved in keeping course backups on the same infrastructure as your Moodle site.
- Avoid the expense and complexity involved in maintaining your own storage infrastructure.
- Have your course backups readily available for download when you need to use them.
- Comply with course archiving requirements.
- Coursebank can grow to suit the needs of your organisation as it scales.
Commenting temporarily disabled