Themes ::: theme_adaptable
Maintained by Jez H, Manoj Solanki, Gareth J Barnard
Adaptable is a highly customisable responsive two column theme designed for use on both large University installations as well as small training companies.
Released: Wednesday, September 30, 2020, 4:06 AM
phplint phpcs0 | 4 js613 | 5245 css98 | 0 phpdoc savepoint4 | 0 thirdparty grunt1 | 1 shifter mustache0 | 9 gherkinHTML | XML
Change Log in version 2.3.2 (2019112606)
- Fix 'Error in function quiz_num_submissions_ungraded' - #176.
- Fix 'course_participant_count inaccurate' - #179.
- Fix 'Lesson status inaccurate' - #180.
Change Log in 2.3.1
- Fixes in line with version 3.0.0 and 3.0.1
Change Log in 2.2.2
Main fixes & Enhancements done in this release.
- Fix mobile responsive settings in "layout responsive" settings page.
- Fix ability to set general box color in forums.
- Fix issues with login page when no header in use.
- Fix issue of footer riding up on short pages with little content.
- Fix close icon for activity chooser in Moodle 3.8.
- Fix combo list on mobile, now collapses into single column.
- Layout responsive settings page.
- Setting to control color of forum "general box" background where forum description is displayed.
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS branch
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Themes
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (e.g. "ponies") in the "theme" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation