Repositories ::: repository_panopto
Maintained by Ruslan Kabalin, Tony Butler
This is Panopto repository plugin, a compulsory part of Panopto resource module plugin developed by Lancaster University to simplify using Panopto video recordings in Moodle courses. It provides navigation through Panopto directory tree, making the process of selecting the video easier.
Panopto repository 3.1+2019091300 (for Panopto 5.3+)
Moodle 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4, 3.5, 3.6, 3.7, 3.8, 3.9
Released: Monday, September 16, 2019, 4:19 AM
Code prechecksHTML | XML
This plugin is designed to work with Panopto resource plugin which needs to be installed as well.
Requirements: Moodle versions: 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4, 3.5, 3.6, 3.7 Panopto version: 5.3 onwards.
- Version build number
- Version release name
- 3.1+2019091300 (for Panopto 5.3+)
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.1, Moodle 3.2, Moodle 3.3, Moodle 3.4, Moodle 3.5, Moodle 3.6, Moodle 3.7, Moodle 3.8, Moodle 3.9
- Latest release for Moodle 3.1
- Latest release for Moodle 3.2
- Latest release for Moodle 3.3
- Latest release for Moodle 3.4
- Latest release for Moodle 3.5
- Latest release for Moodle 3.6
- Latest release for Moodle 3.7
- Latest release for Moodle 3.8
- Latest release for Moodle 3.9
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS branch
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Repositories
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "myrepo") in the "repository" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation