Quiz access rules: Reattempt Checker - a quiz access rule
ReattemptChecker is a quiz access rule that prevents students who passed a quiz from reattempting it.
It was developed to work with Moodle 2.6+. However, it might work with other versions. Please let us know if it worked for your version.
/* ==== How to use the plugin === */
1. Install the plugin.
2. Go to to a quiz page.
3. Edit settings.
4. Scroll down to 'Extra restrictions on attempts' and put a value in the field labeled 'To reattempt the quiz, require a GRADE less than'.
5. Please note that it is a GRADE and not a percentage.
6. Save settings.
7. When the student pass the quiz, the plugin will prevent any further attempts.
8. You can change the text appears to students by followin the steps below.
/* === How to change the text appears to students === */
1. Go to site Administration.
3. Language Customisation.
4. Choose and load the language you want to customise, e.g. English.
5. Select the file called 'quiz_access_reattemptchecker'.
6. Press 'Show strings'.
7. Put the strings you want in the fields under 'Local customisation'.