Quiz fault-tolerant mode
Quiz fault-tolerant mode 1.1 for Moodle 2.9+
Code prechecksHTML | XML
Experimental fault-tolerant mode for the quiz
This plugin is designed to allow, as far as possible, a student to continue working on a deferred-feedback quiz attempt even if the network connection goes down.
For a fuller description, see the functionality document.
This plugin will work in Moodle 2.7 or later. However, it requires various patches that are only in 2.7.5 or 2.8.3 or later. To use it with earlier versions, you need to cherry-pick selected fixes, as detailed in the functionality document.
This plugin uses the following third-party libraries:
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Quiz access rules
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the plugin.
- Place the folder (eg "myquizaccessrule") in the " /mod/quiz/accessrule " subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation