Edit quiz settings
Quiz reports ::: quiz_editquizsettings
Maintained by Tim Hunt, Mahmoud Kassaei
This 'report' is actually a tool which lets users edit certain settings, currenty the open and close dates, for a quiz, without needing to give them permission to edit all the other quiz settings.
Edit quiz settings v1.5 for Moodle 3.4+
Moodle 3.4, 3.5, 3.6, 3.7, 3.8, 3.9, 3.10
Released: Wednesday, November 21, 2018, 12:08 AM
Code prechecksHTML | XML
Changes in 1.5
- Fix Behat for Moodle 3.6.
- Version build number
- Version release name
- v1.5 for Moodle 3.4+
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.4, Moodle 3.5, Moodle 3.6, Moodle 3.7, Moodle 3.8, Moodle 3.9, Moodle 3.10
- Latest release for Moodle 3.4
- Latest release for Moodle 3.5
- Latest release for Moodle 3.6
- Latest release for Moodle 3.7
- Latest release for Moodle 3.8
- Latest release for Moodle 3.9
- Latest release for Moodle 3.10
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Quiz reports
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "myreport") in the "mod/quiz/report" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation