Record audio question type
Question types ::: qtype_recordrtc
Maintained by Tim Hunt, Chris Nelson, Mahmoud Kassaei
A manually graded Moodle question type, where the student records a short audio response to answer the question asked.
Record audio question type 1.3 for Moodle 3.9+
Moodle 3.9, 3.10
Released: Wednesday, December 16, 2020, 4:54 PM
Code prechecksHTML | XML
Changes in 1.3
- This question type now supports video recording as well as audio.
- When reviewing their attempt, students now get a link to download their recording.
- Improvements to the layout.
- Fixes, to prevent students submitting until the recording is complete.
- An improved icon.
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Question types
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "myquestiontype") in the "question/type" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation