Deferred feedback (all or nothing)
Question behaviour ::: qbehaviour_deferredallnothing
Maintained by Daniel Thies
This is a question behaviour for Moodle Quiz that forces all questions to be graded all or nothing using deferred feedback mode. It will work with a variety of question types that normally produce credit for partially correct responses
Deferred feedback (all or nothing) v1.0
Moodle 3.5, 3.6, 3.7, 3.8, 3.9, 3.10, 3.11
Released: Tuesday, July 6, 2021, 7:08 AM
Code prechecksHTML | XML
20180718 Plugin supports the privacy API and Moodle Mobile 3.5. Plugin local_mobile is required to use app in Moodle 3.1-3.5.
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.5, Moodle 3.6, Moodle 3.7, Moodle 3.8, Moodle 3.9, Moodle 3.10, Moodle 3.11
- Latest release for Moodle 3.5
- Latest release for Moodle 3.6
- Latest release for Moodle 3.7
- Latest release for Moodle 3.8
- Latest release for Moodle 3.9
- Latest release for Moodle 3.10
- Latest release for Moodle 3.11
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Question behaviour
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "myqbehaviour") in the "question/behaviour" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation