Archaius Archaius Tigris v-1.4.7
Official Moodle page
What is Archaius
Archaius is a moodle's theme with several options to customize your Moodle:
- Upload logo.
- Upload mobile logo.
- Background color.
- Header and footer color.
- Tabs color (to be used with blocks titles).
- Color for the current block tab (block titles).
- Color of the current item in custom menu.
- Activation of the collapsible topics effect.
- Activation of the hide/show blocks effect.
- Activation frontpage slideshow.
- Custom CSS.
- Color of custom menu.
- Set timeout of the slider.
Set height of the front page slider (pixels).
@copyright 2013 onwards Daniel Munera Sanchez
- A modified version of responsiveslides
I have been using LESS to create CSS stylesheets.
If you want to modify the stylesheets, or jquery plugins, you should use Grunt. I configured a Gruntfile.js, so, you only need to install it and use it. Take a look of this website if you have any problem installing Grunt => Getting Starting
After read the Grunt getting starting, you only have to run the Grunt command in the root directory of archaius.
If you want to modify the archaius YUI module, yout have to install YUI shifter:
npm install firstname.lastname@example.org -g
take a look to this: YUI shifter docs in Moodle
- Options to change footer and header page text color
- Social icons in footer as well
- Better way to display theme options.
- Add opacity to topic tab when admin mark the topic as hidden, for student is doesn't appear
- Highlighting topic working again. Highlighted topic will be automatically open.
- Adding option to add background image to login page
- Adding social icons options
- Thanks to this interview I solved this: Storing user preferences when user hide or show lateral region (side-pre, side-post)
- FIX: Problem with scroll in grades
- Display block for weekly format when topics effects is not activate.
- Adding solutions for issues to core: calendar colors, grades container overflow
- Adding Open Sans font from google, it is not loaded using google scripts (personal decision).
- Loading jquery plugins only when they are need.
- new option to deactive accordion blocks.
- new option to set up slideshow height using a number (pixels without the 'px')
- Working on PHP improvements
- new option to change color of custommenu
- page header layout change
- rewriting lib.php
- Adding clear cache until theme settings update
- Grunt added
- Preview settings page is now working too.
- Upload logo is possible in setting page
- New setting : mobile logo
- Velocity added to custom_blocks effect
- Adding options to manipulate Slideshow.
- Improvements on JS, changing blocks effect.
- Better shape of block in the main content.
- New option in the setting page to activate and desactivate the hide and show blocks effect.
- Link inside main container are now blue to make them easier to find.
- New front page with a carousel of information that could be edited by admin users
- The creation of tabs for course topics was fixed. Dependencies between tabs and summaries have been erased (reported issue)
- Better slideshow: possibility to activate or deactivate it, side-center-[pre|post] added.
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Archaius Tigris v-1.4.7
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.0
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.0
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS branch
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Themes
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "ponies") in the "theme" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation