Grade reports: Sitewide User report
Maintained by Barry Oosthuizen
Site wide user report which can be filtered by course category or course
Sitewide User report 2.8
Code prechecksHTML | XML
An addition to the default gradebook interface for students, showing just the user's own grades but with the ability to show all courses at once.
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 2.8
- This is the latest release for Moodle 2.8
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS branch
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Grade reports
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "mygradereport") in the "grade/report" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation