Retrieve Title and Teaserimage from webpage via url 2.8
Code prechecksHTML | XML
This plugin is part of a set of plugins belonging to the socialwall course format (https://github.com/synergylearning/moodle-format_socialwall). This is a new filter than can be turned on for the course that will convert a URL resource type http link that is added and will grab the title and a photo similar to how facebook does from the remote website to display it on the course page. If you use the course format socialwall and filter is active,
- students may select an image and edit a description for substitution, when posting a link
- teacher may select or change an image and a description for any existing mod url.
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS branch
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Filters
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the filter plugin.
- Place the folder (eg "myfilter") in the "filter" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation