Blocks ::: block_poll
Maintained by Adam Olley
Allows you to create custom polls for use in a Moodle course. A course can have many polls created within it; you can then choose which one to display through the block configuration tabs.
Moodle 2.7, 2.8, 2.9, 3.0, 3.1
Released: Monday, June 1, 2015, 3:07 PM
Code prechecksHTML | XML
Fixed a bug where bar graph widths would always be 1px wide.
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Can be updated from
- 2011113000, 2013082000, 2014092900
- Can be updated to
- 188.8.131.52 (2017051801), 184.108.40.206 (2017052200), 220.127.116.11 (2018052500)
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 2.7, Moodle 2.8, Moodle 2.9, Moodle 3.0, Moodle 3.1
- Latest release for Moodle 2.7
- Latest release for Moodle 2.8
- Latest release for Moodle 2.9
- Latest release for Moodle 3.0
- The more recent release 18.104.22.168 (2017052200) exists for Moodle 3.1
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS branch
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Blocks
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the block folder.
- Place the folder (eg "myblock") in the "blocks" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to complete the installation
- Turn editing on in any home or course page.
- Add the block to the page
- Visit the config link in the block for more options.