Sketchfab for Atto v1.03
Sketchfab embedding comes to Atto! This plugin contains an Atto toolbar button that simplifies adding Sketchfab content to rich content areas within Moodle - just click the button, paste a link to a Sketchfab model (e.g. http://sketchfab.com/models/028d91eadb424857a82d119ea5a269a5) and the plugin will do the work of embedding a good-looking thumbnail into your post for you.
Combine this plugin with moodle-filter_sketchfab, a text filter plugin which provides options for automatically replacing these thumbnails with the embedded Sketchfab viewer.
- Moodle 2.7.7+ (2014051207.02 or higher)
- Put this entire directory at PATHTOMOODLE/lib/editor/atto/plugins/sketchfab
- Visit your site notifications page to install the new plugin.
- Add the "sketchfab" plugin to the Atto toolbar.
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Can be updated from
- v1.0, v1.02
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 2.7, Moodle 2.8, Moodle 2.9
- This is the latest release for Moodle 2.7
- This is the latest release for Moodle 2.8
- This is the latest release for Moodle 2.9
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Atto
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "myeditorplugin") in the "lib/editor/atto/plugins" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish installation of the plugin.
To make the newly installed plugin available, you need to edit the Atto toolbar configuration so that the new plugin appears in the toolbar.
- Go to your Site administration ►Plugins ► Text editors ► Atto HTML editor ► Atto toolbar settings
- Add the new plugin to the desired position in the toolbar.