Course feedback 1.0.9 (Build: 2013070512)
This Block intends to give the system administrators a tool for forced evaluation of a course (or other facts). System administrators can define a set of textual questions, which can be rated from students. Responses are collected in course context and can be seen by trainers and non-editing trainers. Access to the questions and the results are given by a simple block.
It differs the approach of pre-defined "Feedback" in that way, that a block can be made sticky and feedbacks are optinal for teachers (they may use it or not).
Make it sticky
Since version 1.0.6. there is an option in the plugin settings, to create a global sticky instance. It will be shown in all course main pages.
- Version build number
- Version release name
- 1.0.9 (Build: 2013070512)
- Can be updated from
- 1.0.7 (Build: 2013070511), 1.0.8 (Build: 2013070512)
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 2.4, Moodle 2.5, Moodle 2.6
- Latest release for Moodle 2.4
- Latest release for Moodle 2.5
- Latest release for Moodle 2.6
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS branch
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Blocks
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the block folder.
- Place the folder (eg "myblock") in the "blocks" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to complete the installation
- Turn editing on in any home or course page.
- Add the block to the page
- Visit the config link in the block for more options.